We in OPNFV Multisite have reached the stage when we would like to build an automated FT setup for the use cases identified in the project.
Our basic requirement is to have a multi-region non-HA OpenStack deployment.
- This can be two or more OpenStacks that share the same Keystone instance.
- The regions can be geographically distributed. They can also be hosted on two vPODs in the same location. Whatever works. (Geographically distributed setup would be closer to real-life deployments)
- Region1 APIs should be reachable from Region2 (since Keystone is shared) and vice-versa.
- Each OpenStack region has to have core services: Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Glance, Keystone.
- It would be good to have a vanilla deployment already in place so we could proceed with centralizing Keystone (changing configuration files) and setting up FT jobs.