Using OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC001 as basis, write test case for:
- LF POD1
- LF POD2
What to measure:
- increase traffic flows up to 1 000 000 and measure the number of packets lost per million (number of sent - received), assert the SLA value; the test shall be run up to 1 000 000 even if the SLA is not fulfilled, it shall be visible graphically;
- vary the packet sizes using a list of input values (64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 1280, 1518)
- run the test 10 times for each packet size;
- this test shall be run on demand, not be part of daily build;
- SLA will be decided by test & performance sub-group.
This task includes the .yaml for the test case and the .rst for test case description.
For documentation, use template in yardstick/docs/templates
Label for documentation OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC008_Packet loss extended test